Welcome to The Old Chapel Tideswell – a unique luxury holiday home oozing with character and charm, part of the former Primitive Methodist Chapel.
Situated in the pretty village of Tideswell in Derbyshire and located in the heart of The Peak District National Park it provides an ideal base for exploring the peaks and dales of the stunning surrounding countryside.
NEW for 2021 – The Vault at The Old Chapel Tideswell – book it alongside The Old Chapel or on its own.
- Sleeps up to 4 people in 2 boutique styled en-suite king-size double bedrooms.
- One bedroom can be made into a twin room
- Luxury en-suites with large walk-in showers
- Private enclosed garden and patio area with outdoor furniture
- Parking available
- Situated in the centre of the village, easy walking distance to shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants
- Free wifi
- Walking and cycling routes from the door
- Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall the Spa town of Buxton and the market town of Bakewell are all a 20-minute drive away.
- Welcome pack
- Sorry no dogs